Monday 6 August 2018

THE DRUGSTORE FOUNDATION YOU NEED!




Hey my loves, I planned on uploading this post a lot sooner however unfortunately we went through a loss in the family and I've been struggling a lot. However, I know that my aunt would want me to carry on doing what I love. This one is for you.

Keep on reading if you want to find out about the best drugstore foundation I've ever tried!




As you can see, this is the W7 Genius Feather Light foundation! I got this from The Range and it was mega mega cheap. I wasn't really expecting much because of the price point. I love Olivia Buckland and I know that she's an ambassador for them, and I'm pretty sure she's talked about this before.

Everyone knows that I love testing foundations, both for shades and formulas. Sometimes you can find an absolute gem for a fraction of the price of higher end products and it is the BEST feeling.


This foundation has a little dropper which I actually don't mind too much, I find it a lot more convenient than other foundation packaging. The formula isn't too runny, so when you drop it onto your skin it doesn't immediately drip off everywhere. So, you don't have to rush around before it dribbles uncontrollably.

I also really like the frosted glass packaging, it makes it look and feel a lot more expensive than it is!

I got the shade Buff and I've actually had a lot of comments on how well this matches me. There's a little bit of oxidising so blending down the neck is needed, but other than that, I made a really great colour choice!


I LOVE the formula of this stuff. On my oily skin I find that it lasts so well, and works really well with my regular primer (see my last post). I've worn this to work, out on nights out, running errands etc. and it is has lasted really well.

The coverage really surprised me, considering I assumed this stuff wouldn't be that great. It honestly has the potential to run up against some high end stuff!

It also mixes really well with other foundations. I used it to lighten up my MAC foundation and they went together perfectly, and my skin looked AMAZING.


This foundation will also be great for a lot of you who only use cruelty free makeup, as it's not tested on animals, which is a huge bonus for such a great little product.

I can't remember exactly how much I got this for, but I'm sure I remember getting it a whole lot cheaper than the prices I see online. However, it's still SO AFFORDABLE.

Where to get it:

W7 Cosmetics - £7.95
Amazon - £4.58

I would 100% recommend this foundation to anyone who wants absolutely flawless skin for a super super low price, this stuff is a BLESSING to my makeup collection and I'd definitely love to try more W7 products in the future.

Hope you enjoyed!

chlo x

Post a Comment

© tintsofautumn. Design by Fearne.