Thursday 8 February 2018

ZOEVA MATTE SPECTRUM PALETTE REVIEW


Hello everyone, long time no speak! I am finally back on my blog and am ready to show you SO MUCH MAKEUP that I have hoarded over Christmas and the New Year. I'm so so excited to get more into blogging than ever and to just talk about my passion again!

Today we are going to be talking about this lil beauty, the Zoeva matte spectrum palette, which I got for Christmas. If you've been here a while, you'll know I adore their contour spectrum palette too, so I was so excited to receive this and give it a try.

Let's get into the review!





First of all, here's the deal with this palette; its an entirely matte, very colourful eyeshadow palette, which I feel like is WAY out of my comfort zone...it's definitely a little different to my palettes entirely made up of just oranges and browns!
Of course the packaging is stunning, just like the contour palette I have. The front is kind of the soft, smooth almost velvety (but not fabric) feel, I actually had to give mine a wipe before photos because it is well loved and definitely showed!


Here are the 15 stunning shades! As you can see there's such a huge range in here, and even though all the shades are matte, you can 100% create stunning looks with just this one palette. I really wanted to take a more daring step with my makeup and this palette is perfect for those of you who want to do so!
It's got those more comfortable shades like the browns and pinks, but then there's the bright blues and greens, and the stunning taupe/purple colour too, as well as the yellows!


Here are some swatches of a few of the shades! As you can see they're insanely pigmented, and I can vouch for this when putting them on! You need the tiniest amount because a little goes such a long way! I've had no issues with blending, they're so easy to use and look beautiful on the eye.
The formula is like a very soft chalk, I'd say. Everyone in the beauty world freaks when the word chalky is mentioned, but I mean this in the best way! They're so soft and literally glide on, as they did when I swatched them.

So, where can you find this palette?
cultbeauty - £28.50
zoeva - £28.50
beautybay - £28.50

This palette is definitely a must have if you want something colourful and vibrant that you know is going to give you a killer eye look! I literally have not stopped using this since I got it, and I am obsessed with some of the looks I have created!


Let me know if you've tried this so we can have a lil chat in the comments!

Hope you enjoyed this post!

chlo xx

9 comments

  1. Ooh! This palette looks incredible. I understand why you love it so much though as I actually own the Zoeva Nude Spectrum palette and the pigmentation is amazing. This would be perfect for a more colourful look!

    Charlotte | www.fadingtulips.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I literally want all of the palettes, the nude one looks so nice! I’ve branched out so much more with my makeup since using it x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It is isn’t it! I love that it’s so bold! X

      Delete
    2. Yeah, it's perfect for when you want to do something different x

      Delete
  3. I have 3 Zoeva eyeshadow palette's but not this one, the pigmentation and formula is so good though! I would buy this palette but I just wish it didn't have green shades in it because I would never use them:( xx
    https://sharnahsblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are beautiful aren’t they!! I am very nervous to use the green ones and haven’t done so yet so I know what you mean but I’m hoping I can make it wearable! X

      Delete
  4. I haven’t tried this out but have heard a lot about it! Those shades are so gorgeous though! ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The formula is just insane! Definitely worth the hype :)

      Delete

© tintsofautumn. Design by Fearne.