Thursday 22 June 2017

REVIEW: PHOTOBOX




Hello again,

I've got a quick lil post for you today about a website that I have fallen in love with this year, which you can order and print photos off.

I discovered Photobox when I got Josh a big photo block thing for valentines day, and it looked amazing!

I recently just ordered about 60 photos and had them printed and sent in polaroid style, and just wanted to talk about my experience with the company!




Firstly, the price I paid for like 64 photos was only around the £21 mark with a couple of pounds postage, which I find to be a LOT cheaper than going to somewhere like Boots. Not to mention, they only took a few days to come...the short wait was worth it!


I just literally couldn't not talk about my experience, especially when my photos came like this! How freakin' adorable are these envelopes?!


Here's how the photos came inside the envelope! The back was just as adorable as the front, and had a little rope that tied the envelope closed. Honestly so much thought and detail is in this packaging and the presentation of the products which really just makes it a little more special!


The prints themselves are so clear and beautiful, and the polaroid style is just perfect and absolutely what I wanted, and on the site when you choose your pictures you can move them and edit them a bit which is really useful to get those lil prints perfect!


I mean c'mon, how cute are these! (and they make such blog-worthy photos).



So, in summary, I got gorgeous photos for a great price! On the website, there are so many different options for how you can have your photos. Like I mentioned at the start, I got the bf a block photo that stands up by itself, that way it wont break like a photo frame if it gets dropped and barely gets dusty! You can also change the colours, and with these polaroids you could even choose to put writing at the bottom of the prints!

So yeah, just a quickie to show you how bloody adorable this is and to recommend Photobox for gifts and cute lil photos for yourself!

I haven't even been paid to talk about this either lol I just love this website soooo much!

chlo xx

6 comments

  1. Wow dear, post is great and photos are amazing, I'm in love :)
    I'm following you, how about to follow me back, I would be glad, we can become good friends. <3

    limitededitionlady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love these! I do a scrapbook so I love getting pictures printed every now and again and adding them to that! I'm definitely going to check this website out because the Polaroid pictures are so cute!šŸ™Š

    Beth x - http://bethcarney.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's so cute! I love scrapbooking so much. These are definitely worth it!!xx

      Delete
  3. These photos are so sweet! I love polaroid style photos, might have to check out this website x

    https://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you definitely should their prices are insane!!

      Delete

© tintsofautumn. Design by Fearne.