Tuesday 6 June 2017

TOO FACED SWEET PEACH LIPGLOSS



Hey again!

I'm back with another new product review for you all. This one is a little weird for me because I am very much a matte kind of gal; matte lips, matte skin...you get it. However, this posts' lil star is a lipgloss from the Too Faced Sweet Peach collection.

So without rambling on, lets just get into this review!





This beauty is the sweet peach lipgloss in "Papa Don't Peach". As you can see on the tube, it's a creamy peach oil lipgloss. In terms on  the packaging, its obviously a beautiful peach/pink colour with the slightly purple/brown writing in the classic Too Faced font. On the top of the lid there's a cute little peach sticker which is absolutely adorable. I just love the look of this whole collection and I swear I'd buy it all just to stare at it all, haha!


Firstly, the applicator on this is long and slim, not so much a doe foot, but honestly I find this perfect for applying the product on my lips. As you can see this is a beautiful nude pink with a little bit of a coraly undertone...so basically the perfect peach colour!

Can I just say...the SMELL of this is incredible, oh my god. This actually smells like peaches, its such a beautiful and sugary smell and lasts for soooooo long, and other people can smell it on you too which just says it all really!


Onto the formula of this, and honestly I really don't think I have anything bad to say about this product! This formula is the least sticky lipgloss formula I think ever, seriously. I don't know how they do it. Obviously it is tacky because I mean c'mon, its a lipgloss...but honestly this is incredible. This formula is creamy and smooth on the lips and is actually really pigmented for a lipgloss. As you can see on my swatch it really does have pigment and it sits on the lips beautifully, and for a gloss it's staying power is great.

I saw so many good reviews of this online so decided to ask for it for my birthday. But, if you want to get your hands on it, you can get it here:

Debenhams - £16
Too Faced - £16 (now ship to the UK!)

I really couldn't rave about this gloss enough, it looks great on it's own and even better over a lipstick, especially my fav Honeylove, but you already knew I was going to say that haha!!

Hope you enjoyed!

chlo xx

4 comments

  1. I've never owned any Too Faced products but this sounds divine! Not sure if this tone would suit me as I'm super pale but would definitely be interested in another shade! :)
    Alice Xx
    blacktulipbeauty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try them out the formula is incredible!! I'm super pale as well and this one works for me xx

      Delete
  2. That lip gloss is gorgeous. I don't know if it would go with my medium skintone, but I will definitely check it out.
    Erica K
    www.glamanduncensored.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah definitely try one of the shades they're incredible!! X

      Delete

© tintsofautumn. Design by Fearne.