Thursday 22 February 2018

MAKEUP REVOLUTION X SOPH PALETTE - REVIEW


Hello lovelies! Things have been pretty shit in my life recently but I'm just going to keep plodding on...plus I have discovered so much great new makeup, this palette being one of those lil gems! This of course is the Makeup Revolution X Soph eyeshadow palette.

Keep reading to find out more!




Here's the front of the palette again. I love love love this packaging. It's so simple yet gorgeous. Pretty much all my palettes are black so this is a great different addition to my collection.


Here are the shades - 24 delicious shades of perfection. Of course, if you didn't already know, Makeup Revolution collaborated with one of my fav YouTubers ever, Sophie (aka sophdoesnails).I absolutely love Soph and how much passion she has for makeup, especially also for finding beauties from the drugstore.


I genuinely think this palette has a colour for everyone in it. There's so many different and interesting looks you can make just with this one palette, also for any skin tone too! It's also a great size for bringing around with you and the mirror is such a good size for a drugstore palette. Honestly, the quality of this thing is IN-SANE.


Here are some swatches of some of my favourite shades. Starting from the top, we have Mixed Berries, Grow Old, Pine Tree, Pink Champagne, Cloudberry and Danger.
As you can see, the pigmentation is amazing! I cannot believe the quality of these, and there's virtually no fallout. The shimmers are particularly beautiful; I am so excited about Pine Tree. I don't get to play around with greens very often but I feel like this is totally wearable.

This palette is just £10. TEN POUNDS. TEN. Can you believe that?!

Where to find it:


I have been watching Soph for so long and I am so so proud of this collaboration, and have absolutely loved playing around with the palette; it's a staple in my collection! She also has a highlighter palette so check that out too because it also looks incred.

Definitely pick it up if you haven't, especially with that price tag.

Hope you enjoyed!

chlo xx



10 comments

  1. Love the palette! Such gorgeous colors and awesome photography too! Definitely loving the Pink Champagne Shade!! šŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Oh it’s absolutely stunning! Can’t believe the quality xx

      Delete
  2. I have always loved the look of this palette and the fact it has so many different shades to experiment with! I agree with you, Soph is a fab Youtuber, great at finding a good bargain at the drugstore too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This palette looks absolutely gorgeous and it looks amazing quality for only a tenner! Definitely going to pick this up!

    Ellyn x | Life Of A Beauty Nerd

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks absolutely gorgeous!! Might have to pop down to Superdrug tomorrow to get one šŸ™Š

    Jade xx
    jademarie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. What I really love about this is the shade range. You can create so many looks with this palette!

    Louisa | Loubee Lou Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly!! you can literally just take it alone and do so many looks!x

      Delete

© tintsofautumn. Design by Fearne.