Sunday 11 February 2018

BEST CONCEALER EVER?! - MAKEUP REVOLUTION


Hey everyone, today I'm bringing you a review on the most talked about concealer since the Tarte Shape Tape!

Makeup Revolution finally came out with their "conceal and define" concealer and BOY they hype is real! If you want to find out what I think about this lil beauty then please keep reading!




Here it is, the concealer everyone is talking about! As you can see, it comes in gorgeous pink/rose gold packaging, so dreamy. Makeup Revolution launched this concealer recently, starting with 18 shades, which is really really great and there is more coming too.
The shade range that they do have is actually very broad and inclusive and has something for most people at the moment!



Here is the applicator; it's a really nice large doe foot so you can get a good amount of product on your face, however my one little nag is that I feel like it's not long enough to get to the concealer at the bottom of the tube! I've only had this concealer for about a month and I'm already running out, except I can't reach the product at the bottom!


Here is a swatch of my shade, C1. C1 is the lightest shade and FINALLY is light enough for my skin tone! I swear to you I was over the moon when I first tried it and realised it was actually light enough for me.
I've always had trouble with concealer as it's never ever light enough. I always found that most concealers oxidise on me so so badly. Everyone used to rave about the Collection concealer but I hate it because it oxidises so orange. BUT this concealer DOES NOT OXIDISE ON ME! It's actually a miracle.



The formula of this concealer is honestly insane! It is so so full coverage and makes your skin look airbrushed. I have never seen my undereyes look so perfect, and it lasts so well. It also covers up blemishes, imperfections and redness really well too.
I couldn't tell you if it compares to the Tarte Shape Tape like some people are saying, because I haven't tried it...but for FOUR POUNDS, I'd say you can forget about Tarte, lol.

Where to find it:

So, if you are looking for an amazing concealer without breaking the bank, this is your answer. I mean, why spend so much money on high end concealers when you can get this so cheap?!

Have you tried this concealer? Let me know what you think in the comments!

See you soon,

chlo xx

14 comments

  1. Makeup Revolution are killing it. So ridiculously affordable!

    Www.talkstageytome.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! Can’t wait for the new shades to come out and I hope they bring out a foundation!!

      Delete
  2. Completely agree with this post! I love this concealer, it’s my new favourite x -cloudyems.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so pleasantly surprised, and for the price as well you can’t go wrong! X

      Delete
  3. Wow, that's amazing! What a great deal! I like the sound of this concealer! The packaging is also very pretty! I can't resist anything coloured rose gold! Great post! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been meaning to pick this up for so long! I've heard amazing things about it and the price is amazing! Loved this post!
    -Olivia Xxx

    http://oliviaxalesha.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Definitely pick it up it’s 100% my holy grail xx

      Delete
  5. This concealer is everywhere at the moment! And people are loving! glad you are loving it too xx corinne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It’s definitely worth the hype xx

      Delete
  6. Loved this post such a great review, I am living for this concealer it's insane! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I know my skin has never looked this great!! Glad you’re enjoying it too x

      Delete
  7. I've seen so many amazing things about this concealer. I know the light concealer struggle all too well. I'm hoping the new ones coming out include one more light shade because at the minute C1 is just a tiny bit too dark for me. I can't wait to try it though!x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss I hope so too!! Can’t wait for you to try it either it’s honestly so worth it xx

      Delete

© tintsofautumn. Design by Fearne.