Wednesday 14 February 2018

MORPHE 35P PALETTE - REVIEW


Hey everyone, today I have a review on the beautiful Morphe 35P palette. I have been obsessed with more colourful eyeshadows recently, especially purple ones...so I really was looking forward to trying this.

If you want to know how this palette performs, keep reading!!




I honestly cannot get over how beautiful this palette is! As well as having some normal transition-y colours, most of the shades have a purple/taupe undertone to them, which makes it so easy to create looks with just the palette on its own.
There's genuinely every shade of purple in this thing!


Here are some beautiful swatches of the very last row of the palette, and the bottom shade is the second shade down on the first row if I remember correctly. I think my favourite out of these shimmers is the top one. I've done so many looks where I've added the beautiful lilac shimmer all over my lid and it looks INSANE! The light white colour is perfect for a beautiful inner corner highlight, and makes your eyes pop.


As with any Morphe palette, the formula is spot on. They're very smooth and so pigmented, as well as easy to apply. They blend seamlessly and last with or without a primer (though using primer is always best!)
Even though this palette is almost entirely purples, it is very versatile and there's a lot you can do with it.

However there is one shade that baffles me; it's on the third row across, fourth shadow down. Upon a glance it looks like a beautiful dark purple-y black glitter, but when you swatch it, it just comes off black and really strange. Not a fan.

Where to find it:
morphebrushes (£23)
cultbeauty (£23.50)
beautybay (£23)

I hope you enjoyed my review! If you've tried this, drop me a comment! I know it works amazing with blue or green eyes, it really brings out the green in mine. Plus, for the price it is insane quality...35 eyeshadows for £23 - MADNESS.

Speak soon,

chlo xx


Post a Comment

© tintsofautumn. Design by Fearne.