Sunday 19 August 2018

AUTUMN BEAUTY ESSENTIALS



Hello again, hope you're all well! As you can probably tell, I'm a little obsessed with the later months of the year...more specifically autumn as a season. Did you get that vibe, maybe?

Anyway, autumn is my absolute favourite time of the year by far. I love getting into knitted jumpers and wrapping up in blankets. I love all the smells and colours associated with it. I also love that Christmas approaches, as does Halloween and its FINALLY time to crack out the fluffy socks and PJs again!

Today I've put together some of my favourite products that will be great for autumn.

Enjoy!




Can we just appreciate how appropriate these colours are for autumn?! They make such a satisfying flatlay I got so excited taking pictures. Lets get up close and start from the left.



Now that summer is coming to a close, we all still want that sunkissed, healthy glow that summer gives us, right? Look no further because this stuff is AMAZING. I bought it after I saw SophDoesNails mention it on her channel, and used her discount code. This is the shade Original, and there is another darker shade called Glow. You can either get this in this size (120ml) or in 75 ml for £16.
Basically, you can use this for so many different things. I use it to set my makeup. It gives me a sunkissed glow and sets my makeup in place, and stops it all looking cakey. This is a must have if you want a lil bit of summer in a bottle.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Can you believe this is £3?! The pan of this is absolutely massive and even though it is something I've only got recently, I absolutely love it. If you're a pale gal, this will be great for you. It's not too strong or orange and is really easy to work with.
You do have to be a lil bit careful and ensure you tap off your brush because this shit is pigmented...but it looks amazing and I think it will really bring back the life to us pale gals when its bleak and cold and we all look like vampires.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This little beauty is such an autumnal colour! It's actually really similar to my Jeffree Star liquid lip in Hunty. The formula of this lipstick is sheen, so is not matte, but if you add a bit of translucent powder it makes an equally gorgeous matte lip.
It's a beautiful nude orange and compliments a warm eye perfectly. It actually lasts pretty well - not the best but I don't mind reapplying. But for the price it performs so well and looks amazing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


One of my many MAC lipsticks, this is probably my most autumn appropriate. If you want to go for a toned down eye look with a poppin' lip, this looks amazing. It looks really striking on pale skin too and obviously lasts ages, as MAC lipsticks do.
MAC lipsticks are a staple in my makeup collection and never ever let me down.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I think this palette is just the physical embodiment of autumn, am I right? Excuse how well loved mine is! This palette is perfect for any warm toned look, whether you want a completely matte look or if you want to incorporate shimmer too.
The shadows are super pigmented and blendable, and look insane on the eye, especially if you have blue eyes. This is an absolute classic and a staple in any makeup lovers collection. Highly recommend!


I hope this gave you all some inspiration to try some new products for autumn. Writing this post has proper got me in the mood to make a hot chocolate and watch Harry Potter!

See you soon,

chlo xx



4 comments

  1. I’m so excited for autumn anyway so this post has really got me in the mood!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss! I laid everything out and felt so satisfied!

      Delete
  2. I'm also a huge fan of autumn, these definitely fit the season perfectly. That MAC lipstick colour looks unreal, just not sure I could pull that off! Tempted to give it a go though. I'm also terrible at eye make up, wish I had some talent just so I could buy that palette!

    Abbey | Diary of a Fibro Girl xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You so should! I didn’t think it’d look great on me but I was pleasantly surprised! Also you should go for the palette too! I’ve barely got any skills, I just make it all up!

      Delete

© tintsofautumn. Design by Fearne.