Thursday 16 August 2018

NYX WATERPROOF EYEBROW GEL - REVIEW



Hi everyone, welcome back to my blog! I've recently tried out a new eyebrow product - the NYX waterproof eyebrow gel - and wanted to tell you all about it!

You all know I love a  bargain and any product that makes my life easier, especially eyebrow products because I'm totally crap at doing brows.

Let's get into it...




Firstly, this may look like a tiny lil tube to you, but this stuff is absolute magic. You need the SMALLEST amount of product just to do both eyebrows. I squeeze the product onto the back of my hand and then use the Spectrum A17 brush to do my eyebrows. When I say you need a small amount, I mean like the size of the "A" and "1" on the Spectrum brush, and that would still leave excess.


This product claims to be waterproof, long lasting and smudge proof - I can totally agree. This stuff does not budge. Even after doing this swatch and having it on my wrist for all of 1 minute, I had to scrub to get it off me! When I do my brows, I deposit it onto the back of my hand and cannot for the life of me get it off by the time I'm done!

This shade is great for my hair right now, this is the shade "Espresso" and matches the darker 3/4 of my hair, but I'll definitely be going to purchase my new shade after I've had my hair done.

This product is so smooth and super duper pigmented which is why you need so little. I love using the Spectrum brush with it because it can be so precise. It literally glides onto your skin, whether on top of foundation/concealer or on bare skin. It's really easy to manoeuvre and work, and does not budge, no matter what...even after a fat nap.


Where to find it:
NYX - £6.50
Boots - £6.50

Can you believe this stuff is only £6.50?! I haven't picked up any of my pomades since I got this - neither my ABH one or my L'OrĂ©al one...this stuff is genuinely amazing! If you want to get into makeup, or using gels/pomades I would 100% recommend this because of how easy it is to work with. If you need something guaranteed to last you, this is the product!

Have you tried this? Let me know!

chlo xx

Post a Comment

© tintsofautumn. Design by Fearne.