Friday 15 December 2017

2017: A YEAR IN PHOTOS | BLOGMAS DAY 15


Hello loves, welcome to blogmas day 15! I thought it would be fun to do a post about my 2017 in photos! This year has been the best year ever and I wanted to share some of the amazing memories I have had. I hope this inspires you guys to do the same!




I don't have much from January, but I wanted to put in a couple of photos from a date night myself and my boyfriend had. We went to Wildwood in our hometown and the food was amazing. Josh also surprised me with the Jouer lip topper and the mini highlight because he'd seen me 'like' a contest to win both of them on Twitter. He always surprises me and treats me like a princess and this was certainly memorable.



 
 
February of course brings valentines day! A day after V-Day, Josh and I went to the West Midlands Safari Park, which was so so fun. Lemurs are my favourite animals so when I saw that they had a Lemur woods, I literally was desperate to go. As you can see, I made a friend! I sat down and started talking to one and then he jumped on me! I think Josh captured the surprise on my face very well!








Another one from February is this one. Some of you might know that I did cheerleading for the best part of about 7 years, and this was our first competition. We won national champions in our division and I was rocking some seriously strong brows....eeeeek!














 


These top two are my favourites from March. Josh and I went with another couple to Cheltenham for Ladies Day and it was amazing! As you can see from this photo we actually ended up on TV for about 0.2 seconds...I look sooo classy with a can in my hand!!



This last one from March is another cheerleading one. We came second in this competition. Funny fact, they actually announced us as first and national champions and then said there was an error and that we had come second. It was probably the most embarrassing 5 minutes ever.

 

 


Here is April; a cheerleading dominated month!! The picture on the bottom right is myself and my friend Molly (makeup kweeeeen) before we won Varsity against Gloucester at the start of the month. The other three were taken across one weekend where we had two competitions and won both of them; national champs for daaaays! This is probably one of my biggest achievements yet and we even got no deductions on the final day.
This was actually my last ever weekend as a competitive cheerleader as I "retired" after this. Cheerleading has such a massive place in my heart and I will never forget how much I improved and gained from it.


 
 Here's two from May; I went with Josh to his football meal, and actually did an OOTN on this! It was such a great night, as you can see in the picture on the left, I am drying mud off Issy's dress because she sat down in some dirt.

Another one from May was obviously my 20th birthday. Josh was so hungover from a night out before but he took me out for dinner at Zizzis and it was perfect as always.
















 

These next two are from June. Josh took me to Old Trafford to see Michael Carrick's testimonial as part of my birthday present. It was amazing!! We went with Ellie and Kieran, the same couple we went to Cheltenham with. I even bought a pink Manchester United shirt, adorable.


The final one from June is this amazing shot of Josh. This view is not far from where we live and he took me for a picnic. It was so simple and beautiful...a great date idea with a low budget.
 

The only one I have for July is a good one! This is one of the summer picnic benches at the Bush Inn near us. My best friends and I went for a serious catch up because we hadn't  seen eachother in months! The Bush Inn does seasonal benches and we are going back in about a week to have a Christmas one!

 


Augusts' photos are from my dad's wedding. Dad and Jane had been engaged for over 10 years and finally got married! Naturally I bawled my eyes out, of course.


 

 Here is September! Josh and I went on our first holiday together and it was magical, I couldn't of asked for a better week. We went to Tenerife, and visited Siam Park which was amazing, went parasailing and jetskiing. It was honestly probably one of the best things to happen all year. An entire week with my best friend and at the perfect place.





 
October marked our one year anniversary, and we went to Miller and Carters. It was my first time there and was the best steak I've ever eaten. It's kind of funny because before I met Josh I had never tried steak and didn't want to...now I'm obsessed. So yes, that day marked one year of our relationship, the happiest year of my life.

 


November marks the month I went to Parliament with uni which was actually a really great experience, we got to watch question time and explore the city a little bit. The women of world war 2 monument was my favourite thing I saw. The end of November was when I went to the Midlands Royal Television Society awards and filmed the winners. This was a huge achievement for me and I got the opportunity from just putting myself out there. I can't quite believe how lucky I am!





This is one night in December so far I won't forget! This was Josh's football Christmas meal and these right here are the friends I have made through Josh and his football. I'm so glad I've met and got close to such a great bunch of girls and I had the best night!
 
 
 
This wouldn't be December without a couple of photos of the snow!! Where we live we almost has about a foot of it! As you can see I was quite bored being snowed in and not able to commute to uni, so I made a mini snowman!!

And that's it! 2017 has been the best year of my life so far and I really hope things will get better from here. I've got so many solid friends and amazing memories that have made the year great. I also have the best boyfriend in the world...I know I'm slightly bias but 2017 was the year my anxiety reached the worst it has ever been. He supported me, stuck by me, encouraged me, praised me, always surprises me and has been my rock. I am truly the luckiest girl in the world.

See you tomorrow,

chlo xx

Post a Comment

© tintsofautumn. Design by Fearne.