Sunday 3 December 2017

GIFT GUIDE: STOCKING FILLERS | BLOGMAS DAY 3


Hello! Today I'm bringing you the first of my gift guide posts. This one is on cute little gifts you might want to get your friends or family or to stick in stockings this Christmas!

I tried to get some different stuff because I really didn't want to put like a notebook and a chocolate orange in here which is pretty basic. Some of these are a little quirky and different but I reckon they're great!

I hope you enjoy!



Know someone super forgetful? These keyrings make a little noise when you whistle at them. So, if you everlose your keys you can just wander around the room with a little more purpose than just guessing where they are. I have one of these and its great.

- £2.99, findmeagift.co.uk

Forget fidget spinners! This is a trend I wish had taken off as much as the spinners have. I also have one of these and they are so good for calming yourself down or distracting yourself. So if you know someone who clicks their pen or has an irritating tick, this is the gift for them. This little cube has something different on each side, whether its a ball to spin, buttons to press or a clicker.
- £4.99, findmeagift.co.uk

I literally freaked out when I saw this because I now want it so bad. Move aside lipsmackers! This might just be my new favourite thing...someone buy it me, please?! Any sort of lip balm is a safe bet for a cute little gift, especially as the days are colder and chapped lips make the dreaded return. I had no idea a coco pops one was a thing but I'm so glad it is.
- £2.99, findmeagift.co.uk

I swear to god, you could get anyone a Tamagotchi and they'd be happy...I mean who doesn't love them?! These are £10 on The Entertainer but they get shipped in January only, but I'm sure you could get them in store or on Amazon. These are a great, fun little throwback for the 90's kids or even a cool new toy for younger kids now. These are taking me back to my childhood so bad!! Does anyone remember Pixel Chix too?!

- £10, The Entertainer
-amazon.co.uk

This one is for the makeup lovers! This is the Morphe 700 8 piece candy apple red brush set. I think this just looks absolutely gorgeous, especially in the little red brush holder. This is a great set for anyone whether they're a beginner at makeup or a pro looking for some new brushes. I've tried Morphe brushes and the quality for the price is just insane.
- £15, beautybay.co.uk

Who doesn't love a good drinking game, am I right?? But whats worse than being half-cut and not being able to remember all the complex rules of ring of fire...no thanks. This game is called Precarious and has loads of funny cards to get you all absolutely smashed. One of the cards says "anyone who is in a facebook official relationship must drink and apologise for being boring." Hilarious and guaranteed to get you drunk, what more could you want?!
-£9.99, amazon.co.uk

Want to buy someone something useful, yet not completely boring? Get your hands on an adorable USB stick that is not only cute, but super useful. Have a quick google around and you'll find loads. Just do not bother with places like Paperchase or WH Smith because their prices are sky high.
-£8.99, simplymylove.co.uk

A safe bet is always a mini bottle of alcohol. It fits in your stocking and makes everyone happy, am I right? There are so so many websites that do these tiny bottles and gift sets but genuinely, buying from somewhere like Tesco is ten times cheaper, trust me.
-£1.85, Tesco.com

Candles on their own are just great, but Christmas scented candles are a go-to. If your mate loves long bubble baths or stuff that smells nice, Yankee Candle is the best place to go. They do so many gorgeous scented candles for prices that aren't that bad. This one is a mini one so will fit right into a stocking. Don't bother trying to ship anything or find anything from Bath and Bodyworks if you're from the UK because it's not worth it, Yankee Candle is the place to be.
-£8.99 (CURRENTLY ON SALE FOR £6.29) yankeecandle.co.uk


You know that friend who has everything? Or that one that says "nothing" when you ask them what they want for Christmas? Yeah, fuck that friend. This is nothing. Literally a package with a ball inside, that contains nothing. It's literally just an empty ball.
-£4.99, iwantoneofthose.com

Finally, another useful item for that person who just cant stay off their phone in the car. When you're swinging around a roundabout and they're trying to find the Girls Aloud Greatest Hits on Spotify. Lol, no. This is an in car phone holder; a universal one might I add. Super useful, super simple. (please don't use your phone and drive, be safe.)
-£9.99, argos.co.uk

I hope you enjoyed this slightly quirky collection of stocking filler ideas, and I hope it provided some inspiration for you all!

See you tomorrow!








2 comments

  1. ohmygosh those Koala USB's are adorable!!
    ~E
    https://chasinglightforhisglory.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are aren’t they!! Might just be going on my wish list!! X

      Delete

© tintsofautumn. Design by Fearne.