Monday 4 December 2017

BENEFIT HOOLA LITE REVIEW | BLOGMAS DAY 4



 Hello there! Welcome to Blogmas day 4! Today I have a cheeky review of the Benefit Hoola Lite bronzer, aka baby sis to the normal Hoola.

I had been waiting for the day that this came out and got my hands on it in September (eek, a little late chlo), but thought I would give you guys the lowdown in case any of my pale gals are struggling with bronzers!

Enjoy!



Here she is! Along with my favourite brush from my BH Cosmetics set. As you can see, the Hoola Lite looks very different to the normal Hoola. The normal one is like a purply colour, looks very tropical and the shade is obviously a lot darker. This one immediately screams PALE GIRLS!

You honestly have no idea how much I was struggling with using the regular one, I swear I've got paler since I was bought the darker one. I did do a blog post on the other one so if you're interested go and check that out!

The Lite isn't what I'd call a cool tone, but is definitely not as warm as the regular one. Obviously a bronzer is not supposed to be cool toned because the aim is to warm up your face with it! It's kind of more of a yellow tone, not as much of a warm brown. The inside is still exactly the same as before, and still comes with the cute little brush which is actually quite good!


Here are some swatches for you! On the top is the normal Hoola and the bottom swatch is Hoola Lite. You can definitely see the difference and see that the Lite is 100% very well suited for fair skin tones.

As for the formula, it is soft and easy to apply, although a little hard to blend out if you accidently put too much on...it's super pigmented! I would definitely not use this as a contour, even if you're fair because it can just look a little odd and can easily look "too much". I have found with this product many times that less is definitely more!

This retails for around £22 in most stores, which is pretty expensive if you just look at the size. However, I got my Hoola about 2 years ago now and it is still going! These are definitely worth the money, I'll say that now.

Hope you enjoyed! See you tomorrow!

Post a Comment

© tintsofautumn. Design by Fearne.