Saturday 2 December 2017

BEST DRUGSTORE CONTOUR KIT? | BLOGMAS DAY 2




 Hello again! Welcome back to Blogmas here on tintsofautumn! I've been testing this product out for a while to make sure I know how I feel and BOY IS THIS A GOOD ONE!
Also I hope you're all having a wonderful start to December, I'm so excited for Christmas!

Anyway, keep reading for a lil review on the NYX cream contour palette!



Here she is! Accompanied by some cute  new brushes I recently got from T K Maxx. They're from BH cosmetics and are amazing if you're wondering!
Now, I have been on the hunt for a cheap cream contour kit for so so long now. I've asked everyone on twitter, had a few breakdowns...the usual.

I really really wanted the ABH cream contour palette but man, I just don't know if its worth it. For that reason, I considered getting the NYX one that looks exactly the same, but then I thought when the hell am I going to use the super dark shades? So I finally settled on this one, just a three pan palette in the shade Light.



Don't mind the fact that it's a bit grotty lol but this has become a daily use in my makeup bag. This is so surprising to me because I don't usually like cream products and at the start I had absolutely no clue how to cream contour.
But, sure enough with a bit of practice I got the hang of it eventually. To be honest with you, I've only switched the "shimmer" in the middle and the "highlight" on the right, but the contour shade is TO DIE FOR.

The contour shade is such a perfect shade for my skin tone, and is ridiculously creamy to work with. It blends out instantly and easily and doesn't go all weird and patchy. I blend mine out with a brush and it just looks seamless. As you can see from the swatches, they're really pigmented.
This palette was £12 which I think is quite a steal considering the quality and what you'd pay for higher end products that could do the same!

So, if you're looking for a great cream contour product, this is what you need in your life. It's my favourite thing ever, definitely give it a try or put it on your Christmas list!

See you tomorrow!


Post a Comment

© tintsofautumn. Design by Fearne.