Friday 8 December 2017

CHRISTMAS WISH LIST 2017 | BLOGMAS DAY 8









Good evening lovelies! Welcome to Blogmas day 8! Today I am hitting you with my literal dream Christmas wishlist.


I haven't actually asked anyone for any of these for various reasons. Some of the items are hard to get, others I cant justify and others just came to me recently after I'd told everyone what I wanted.


Anyway, I hope this provides you with some inspo for yourself or gifts for other people!









 My first wishes are these gorgeous pieces from Ivory Ella. Ivory Ella is a company that makes clothes and accessories with this lil elephant logo on them, and 10% of the profits go to Save The Elephants and they often donate to other charities too.
Josh completely blew me away last year by getting me a pair of their leggings, but the only problem is that its bloody expensive if you live outside the US! They do take ages to get here and then theres customs and shipping etc.

These 3 are my favourite designs;
-classic fit crimson snowman tee
- cream boyfriend tshirt hoodie
-perfect fit cheerleading tee

 

 

 

 


The other clothing piece is a bit of an odd one I must admit. I saw busybeecarys do a video about these on her Instagram and saved it ages ago. They're gym leggings from a website literally called gymleggings.co.uk and they've got this fake sock design which looked so nice on. (not so flattering on here with the black socks and trainers mind lol) I need to actually start using my gym before I get any more leggings!



I'm getting a kindle for Christmas so I'm praying this will be an e-book...but I do love having an actual book in my hands. I follow this adorable Instagram account called @juniperfoxx which follows Juniper and Fig; two foxes who are being cared for by a family along with lots of other animals. I am so interested about reading the whole story as to how they came into care and what it's like to live with foxes. They seem to have such big personalities!



 Of course my wish list wouldn't be mine if it didn't have makeup on it! I don't actually own an eye primer and I've been on the hunt for one for a while. I've heard so many good things about this, both from makeup artists and people in general. Gimme!

You all know how much of a foundation whore I am, and I am DYING TO TRY THIS! (This also reminds me that I should've put the HudaBeauty foundation on this list too). Everyone I've seen wearing this looks incredible, and I just want some of this magic on my face please and thank youuuuuu.

I am struggling so much recently with flashback because of my shitty powders! I read up about this and apparently its just the whole package. It's literally everywhere and it's something that I just need. It's not a want, it's a need...right now.

I've been hankering after this for ages too. Hannah Renee uses it and raves about it loads and I've been following their insta for ages. This is the 2 hour express dark mousse...I'm lazy so can't be arsed with all this leave on for 8 hours crap because I just dribble on it or rub it.
 The before and afters of this just look crazy. I want to be all golden and bronzed and wonderful like the LovingTan girls. Pls. I'm so pale.


As I'm writing this it's snowing outside and I am getting SO excited for Christmas..I can't wait to go shopping in the Boxing day sales for some of these goodies!


Let me know what's on your wish list this year!






Post a Comment

© tintsofautumn. Design by Fearne.