Saturday 9 December 2017

FAVOURITE FESTIVE SCENTS | BLOGMAS DAY 9








Hello! It is Blogmas day 9! I'm not really sure how I'm still going but here we are!!
Today I have possibly one of my favourite things to talk about; my favourite scents at Christmas.


This doesn't have to just be candles, just scents in general, which is why I'm so bloody excited! Hope you enjoy!









 First up I'm going to talk about my favourite candles...I'm obsessed! This first one is by Glade and is called "Warm Winter Hug". It's an apple an cinnamon scent so is so yummy and festive. This scent really captures the season in one scent. Cinnamon is such a cosy smell and when it hits you it just screams Christmas. I love the combination of the apple which adds a sweet, fruity tone to it!
Bonus: this was only £4 from Tesco!!





This next one is also from Tesco and I think it was just £1.50! This is called "White Pine and Hollyberry". This. Smells. Insane. The pine makes it smell so fresh, and then the berry kicks in. It's definitely a scent that reminds me of Christmas. It just makes you feel so snug! For that price as well, it's so worth it.







































The next one is definitely my favourite. These mini candles came in a set of 12 from Yankee Candle. They're in the scent "Macaron Treats." OH MY GOD. I'm not sure I  can properly explain this one without telling you to go out and frikkin buy it, haha! I smelt all of the Christmas Yankee Candles in Boots and I couldn't leave without this one. It kind of smells sweet like biscuits (I haven't smelt macaroons in years so forgive me) but in a Christmassy way, if that makes any sense at all!!
This little 12 pack was £6.99 I believe and so worth it! I really want a big one to burn all year around.
(ps look at the snow in the picture!!!!)



Next up is an air freshener! This is the same scent as the first candle I mentioned and it smells SO GOOD. I had this exact one last year but it was called something different and this year they rebranded it as "warm winter hug". Spraying this in a room is like injecting a bit of Christmas into the air. You walk in and its just there. I sprayed this all year round in my uni house last year and it was a dream.
This cutie is just £1.30 in Tesco so GO GRAB IT!



Next up is my favourite perfume scent of all time. This is the Fragrance Library's Pistachio Ice Cream spray. Even though I wore this all summer, it reminds me of Christmas. It's such a warm, sweet yet mellow smell. It really smells like pistachio ice cream and if this makes any sense it smells so creamy and soft. I think the warm, sweet tones it gives off just give that Christmas vibe. I got this from boots for like 99p when it was reduced to clear, and I think you have to go on a bit of a hunt for it online!


Lastly is one of Zoella's Christmas products; the snow silky body lotion. I spoke about the snowella fragrance in my November favourites, and got this in the set with it. I looooove this smell. It's not a traditional Christmas smell but has definitely become one of my favs! It smells really fresh and feminine...kind of like a snow sort of smell..even though snow doesn't smell of anything. The peony smell is definitely the strongest and it claims to have berry and mint tones in it which is quite frankly bullshit. The soft, light peony smell really does smell as light as snow.
The gift set was given to me as a present but costs £14 in Superdrug!

I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know what your favourite Christmas scents are!








Post a Comment

© tintsofautumn. Design by Fearne.