Saturday 16 December 2017

2018 BLOGGING GOALS | BLOGMAS DAY 16





Hello loves, welcome back to blogmas! Today I'm going to be sharing with you my 2018 blogging goals. I am a fairly new and very small blog and that doesn't really matter to me, but I do have some goals i'd love to achieve next year so that all my hard work pays off!


Enjoy!





  1. 10,000 pageviews- a couple of months ago I reached 8,000 pageviews andthen took two months off. Since then with no promotion in between and thanks to my hard work so far with Blogmas, I have nearly 9,000! I'd love to hit the 10k mark, it would be insane.
  2. Work with a brand/be on a PR list- I'm too scared to reach out to a brand purely because my blog is so small, and I really don't know what to say! Working with a brand or getting on a brands PR list is a must for me.
  3. Fashion and tutorials- I'd love to do more OOTD's and maybe makeup looks on my blog. They're a little out of my comfort zone but that's the fun of it!
  4. Blogger friends- I'd love to get closer to some bloggers as there are so many wonderful people in the community, and meeting some bloggers too would be so so cool! I just love connecting with like-minded people and would so love to be face to face with the beautiful ladies behind other blogs.
  5. Up my photo game- my photos aren't the best, I'll admit. I've never really had a natural flair for photos and especially flatlay. I don't have many aesthetically pleasing objects to scatter everywhere and I am really weird with angles. I would definitely like to put more effort into my photos.
Those are my blogging goals for 2018! Let me know what yours are in the comments!


chlo xx

Post a Comment

© tintsofautumn. Design by Fearne.