Thursday 7 December 2017

BLOGGERS AND VLOGGERS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT | BLOGMAS DAY 7








Hey everyone!! I can't believe we are a week into blogmas...how mad is that?! Today I thought it'd be fun to share with you some Bloggers and Youtubers who I have been loving recently, particularly into the blogmas/vlogmas month.


I feel like well as recommending other people to you, its great to recognise how much hard work people put into their youtubes/blogs...us gals gotta lift eachother up!


Hope you enjoy!



BLOGGERS



 My first recommendation is the gorgeous Katie Middleton over at katie-middleton.co.uk. Katie's blog is absolutely stunning, and I mean it is beautiful, her photography is something else too. She is doing blogmas and I swear I literally squeal every time I look at her posts. Not to mention she is so lovely!
Twitter: @katiexmiddleton
Instagram: @xkatiemiddleton
Post(s) to look out for: Winter Beauty Must Haves & A Fully Loaded Guide - Mortgages and First Time Buyers!



Next up I have Sophia from sophiaaaxo.com! Sophia's blog is also stunning and I especially love her header; so so Christmassy and adorable. She's also doing blogmas and I'm really really enjoying her posts.
Twitter: @sophiatranterxo

Instagram: @Sophia_tranterxxx
Post(s) to look out for: Festive Scents & Morphe X Jaclyn Hill Palette



My third lil blogger gal is Caitlin, over at caityloux.blogspot.co.uk. Caity is also doing blogmas and I'm also really really enjoying her content. She is friggin' stunning and her tweets crack me up. I believe she has a YouTube channel too but I was sad to see that there were no posts yet when I looked...I hope to see some videos soon!
Twitter: @CAITYLOUX
Instagram: @caityloux
Post(s) to look out for: Gift Guide Under £30 (half my presents for people are off this list lol)




Last but not least is Alice from alybell.co.uk. Alice can pull off ANY piece of clothing ever. She looks absolutely insane in everything and her photos are to die for. If you want to try a new piece of clothing and get the low down on it; her blog is the place to be. Not to mention her makeup is insane, I love her photos on Instagram!
Twitter: @alybell
Instagram: @_alybell
Post(s) to look out for: I Could Be Chanel #6



VLOGGERS


 Anyone who knows me knows I love murder mysteries and anything within that realm. Danelle has the perfect channel for all you True Crime/murder mystery/missing people junkies. This is the only content on her channel which is what I love about it. Danelle explains everything so precisely and carefully and is so easy to understand, and she really seems to care about shedding light onto each and every case.

I watched her channel grow from just over 10k to 50k+ in a matter of days and she really deserves it.
Twitter: @homegrownhallan
Instagram: @danellehallanyt
Video(s) to look out for: What REALLY happened to Kenneka Jenkins?





Next up is Ana from Floralprincess and Floralprincessvlogs. I love both of Ana's channels but I am absolutely loving her Christmas vlogs! (I was catching up on them when I took the screenshot!) She is such a lovely and genuinely down to earth girl and her videos are never ever boring. Her relationship with her mum and brother is so so cute and I really just genuinely love her videos! Also realised I wasn't following her twitter at this point!
Twitter: @AnastasiaK_xoxo
Instagram: @floralprixcess
Video(s) to look out for: Insane Surprise Spa Trip With NYX & the video on her main channel when she surprises her mum oh my GOD.


Oh my god. I think Gabi DeMartino is possibly my favourite person on the entire planet. Her aesthetic is perfect, she seems so sweet and hilarious and lovely. Her videos are amazing and I watch every single one. Colin and her are so so freakin' cute together, her life is literally goals, and I don't think I've ever said that seriously. Plus, I was absolutely obsessed with Blood Queens!!
Twitter: @gabcake
Instagram: @gabi
Video(s) to look out for: Blood Queens & 24 Hours in my Closet Challenge

Jordan Lipscombe is literally my queen. When she said she was making a vlogging channel, I just about died. Jordan's main channel is amazing and is definitely my favourite, and her vlogs are just as good. I love that she does weekly vlogs so that they're super long and they're always so interesting. She just seems like the coolest most lovely and hilarious person ever and this really shines through in her videos! She honestly looks like a fucking supermodel and gives me serious envy. Her and Elliot are also so cute!!
Twitter: @jordnlipscombe
Instagram: @jordanlipscombee
Videos(s) to look out for: New York with NYX


Last but certainly not least is the gorgeous Sophie from Sophdoesvlogs. I absolutely love Sophie's main channel so when I discovered she had a vlogging channel I fell in love. Sophie is always so happy and bubbly and is completely hilarious. Her vlogs are always interesting and I feel like I'm just talking to a friend when I watch her!
Twitter: @sophdoesnails
Instagram: @sophdoesnails


And that's everyone for this blog post! I hope you all enjoyed this one, it took me absolutely ages to put together and I'm so pleased with it. I just hope everyone else loves it too! Let me know who your favs are so I can check them out too!!






2 comments

  1. Gallll thank you so much for including me in this, I really appreciate it!! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!! You totally deserve it xx

      Delete

© tintsofautumn. Design by Fearne.