Monday 11 December 2017

HOLY GRAIL MAKEUP PRODUCTS | BLOGMAS DAY 11




 Hello everyone, welcome to blogmas day 11! Today I'm bringing you a post on my holy grail makeup products that I am constantly wearing over Christmas!


Hope you enjoy!





First up are my fabulous base products:
- Maybelline Fit Me matte and poreless - this is almost the perfect shade match for my skin and looks amazing, as well as lasting alllll day.
- NYX cream contour palette (light) - this is incredible...check out my blogmas post on this!!
- Zoeva contour spectrum palette - also done a review on this...this thing is incredible and I use it every day! Perfect for us pale gals!
- Benefit Hoola Lite - another product that I have done a blogmas post on! This shade is perfect for pale and fair skin tones.
- ELF translucent powder - horrible flashback but I never take flash photos lol, this makes my skin so soft and looks airbrushed!
- Rimmel Lasting finish (I think???) concealer. I've had this for the longest time and it is nice and pale and perfect for carving out my brows.




Here are my go to eye/eyebrow products:
- Anastasia Beverley Hills dipbrow (granite) - Perfect match for my dark hair. Less is definitely more but it lasts all day and looks insane.
- L'Oréal Miss Baby Roll - this genuinely makes my lashes look UNREAL! If you love long, separated and voluminous lashes this is for you.
- Bourjois Paris volume glamour ultra curl mascara - perfect for my bottom lashes as the L'Oréal one can be a bit much.
- Natural Collection liquid liner - ten times better than a lot of way more expensive brands. Actually black and lasts sooo long!! Plus Its the cheapest thing ever.


This is my favourite eyeshadow palette ever. The Violet Voss Holy Grail!!! The pigment is insane, the colours are incredible, it blends so easily and is buttery and lasts so long. This is just my dream palette. Even though the price is a little expensive its definitely worth it; I use it nearly every day.


Here are my two go to lip products:
-L'Oréal lip paint in Off White - such a gorgeous nude colour, this formula doesn't budge and doesn't dry your lips!! It is so versatile because you can wear it alone or on top of any lip product!
- Jeffree Star liquid lip in Hunty - probably one of my favourite nudes of all time. This lasts a century and doesn't budge. The pigment is insane and it makes your lips look so full and plump.


Just a mention for a couple I left out; my two favourite lipliners (above the contour palette) are:
- MAC lip pencil in Soar. This is such a gorgeous pink colour and is so versatile. It is really creamy, but the price is a little high.
- Rimmel lip pencil in Cappuccino. This is such a beautiful brown colour, works with so many nudes and is just as soft as mac on your lips, if not even softer!! The price is so cheap and it's incredible.
- Jour mini highlight in Ice - this is next to my Hoola lite. Unfortunately somewhere along the line it's smashed but I still use it!! This is incredible, its a white-ish highlight with an incredible gold reflex. I'm super pale and it looks great on my skin.


Here are a few of my favourite brushes:
- BH Cosmetics - so soft and so cheap! I got mine from TK Maxx and they were such a great purchase, plus they don't shed!
- Zoeva - this little blending brush has lasted me so long and continues to flawlessly blend my eyeshadows!
- Benefit brow products - I may have moved on from Benefit brow products but I still use the spoolies on them! I love benefit spoolies and it means I don't have to buy new ones!
- Morphe Brushes - This morphe foundation brush is INCREDIBLE. If you haven't tried it, consider it. It converted me from beauty blenders to brushes (I still do use a beauty blender to soak excess product) and I haven't looked back!


That's it for todays post, I hope you enjoyed! Let me know some of your favourite products!


chlo xx

Post a Comment

© tintsofautumn. Design by Fearne.