Friday 1 December 2017

NOVEMBER FAVOURTIES | BLOGMAS DAY 1

Hello and welcome to my first ever attempt at Blogmas! I've been ridiculously busy with uni and life recently, but I'm so excited to give this a go!

The first post I'm bringing to you is my November Favourites...right on time for once! Let's get into the products I've been loving for the last month or so!
























The first thing I have been absolutely obsessed with is Zoella Beauty's snow'ella body mist. Unfortunately this is now empty (cry), but at least I still have the body lotion which is equally as gorgeous!
I don't think I've ever smelt anything like this before...it is quite a Christmassy scent; very sweet but not overpowering. Its really fresh and lovely and lasts ages on the skin!




 The next product in my favourites is the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. I use this to take off my makeup and its great. I've got quite sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate me at all...plus this is so much more reliable than makeup wipes!
I usually use a makeup wipe to begin with and then go in with this stuff, and it's actually quite disgusting how much crap is left on your skin that the wipe doesn't pick up!! Bonus, this was only 90p in Primark!


Next up is this lil beauty! This is the E.L.F. loose powder in Sheer. I've been testing this stuff out for about two months now and initially I wasn't quit sure about it. I found out after a while that I was putting on waaaay too much of this stuff. But when you do use it properly, it's amazing!
My skin looks so flawless and it keeps the oil on my nose at bay for much longer than all the other powders I have bought so far. This is my second one and would definitely recommend!



These products next are possibly my two favourites from the whole post. These are lipsticks from Makeup Revolution. You can only just tell, but the lipstick on the left has different packaging to the one on the right.
The one you see on the left in both pics and is the top swatch is called Expose, and is an Iconic Matte. The one on the left (bottom swatch) is one of the Rose Gold lipsticks and is called Chauffeur.

Obviously, they're both nudes, no shock here, lol. They are very different nudes in colour but I love both of them, and the formulas of these are just amazing, especially the rose gold formula, which isn't completely matte. I actually have Chauffeur in the matte version which comes in black packaging like a MAC lipstick, but this formula is much better; so hydrating and long lasting. If you want comfortable formulas, Makeup Revolution is your go to!













My final beauty product is another lip paint from L'Oréal. I've already done a blog post on this, and saw my babe Jordan Lipscombe raving on about this specific colour, so obviously I had to get my hands on it.
This in the shade 208 Off White. If you compare it to the Makeup Revolution lipstick in Expose just up there, it's pretty much exactly the same. I love layering this on top of it. This on it's own is also so comfortable on the lips. I definitely have noticed myself switching more to velvet/semi matte lip products...there really are some gems out there!

Here is the final item...obviously not beauty related! Crash Twinsanity for my ancient little PS2! I got this from CEX after falling in love with my boyfriends' Crash game on PS4. Surprisingly, although Crash was huge when I was younger, I never ever played it. I was brought up on Nintendo products so I'm pretty upset that I've only just been introduced to it.
Despite that, I love this game so much. Even though obviously the graphics are shittier than on a PS4 or whatever, I love it. It's so colourful and actually quite difficult and is such a great little game!

Thank you so much for being so patient with me over the last couple of months, I hope you're all well and I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know if you've tried any of these products!




Post a Comment

© tintsofautumn. Design by Fearne.