Wednesday 6 December 2017

THE PERFECT BROWN NUDE? | BLOGMAS DAY 6




Hey everyone! Welcome back to blogmas day 6! Today I have a lil review of a product I hadn't previously tried before, and possibly the nicest brown-nude ever!

Are the NYX lip lingerie's massively overhyped? Keep reading to find out my thoughts!







We all know NYX has a lot of popular products, but the lip lingerie collection is both huge and massively hyped. There are SO many shades, I wasn't really sure what to go for. I saw Laura Lee wearing this cool toned brown-grey liquid lipstick and really wanted one similar.


However, I am not that brave just yet and thought it would look a bit weird with my pale skin and black hair. Halloween is over chlo! I love the bottles of these things and they're a really great size.



Here's a look at the product itself! The shade I picked up is called Delicate Lust and is a gorgeous cool toned nude brown. I actually really really love the wands on this product. It's one of my favourite wants on liquid lipsticks, along with the Jeffree Star ones. Both wands are very different though. Jeffree's wands are really soft and a little fatter whereas the NYX ones are skinny, harder and flat.


The wand itself is super flexible but the flatness of it gets you some really good application! It's different to a lot of others I have seen but is definitely up there!



I LOVE the formula of these liquid lipsticks. It is very comfortable to wear on the lips and looks great. With darker colours I would say you need to put on more than one layer, but I'm really not the type of blogger who says a lipstick is shit because you have to move your arm and put on some more. They last for a really long time and hold up surprisingly well through food and drink.


Plus, they're only £7! I will say with me personally, it does make my teeth look a bit yellow but that's my own problem because my teeth stain easily and have never been fully white since I had my braces off. It really is the most beautiful cool brown nude.


This range is absolutely stunning and I can say that there will be a colour there for everyone. I love stepping out of my comfort zone and trying new colours and from doing this, I actually discovered the perfect brown/nude!



I hope you enjoyed and I hope this encourages you to get out there and try some new colours, whether it be ten shades brighter or ten shades darker...do it!!!


See you tomorrow!!






Post a Comment

© tintsofautumn. Design by Fearne.