Monday 25 July 2016

THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION OF PLAYLISTS



I love music, just like the majority of us. Whether it's on Spotify or Deezer or YouTube, I'm always listening to it. I love the playlists that some music apps create for you, you know the ones to listen to for different situations or moods?

Well, I've scoured my music library and the rest of the internet to bring you the ultimate collection of playlists...for now anyway! If you want to leave me other suggestions for playlists then feel free to do so because I had so much fun creating these! Enjoy!


The Heartbreak Playlist
- Daddy Issues [The Neighbourhood]
- Somebody Else [The 1975]
- i hate u, i love u [Nash feat. Olivia O'Brien]
- Hero [Regina Spektor]
- Photograph [Ed Sheeran]
- U.N.I. [Ed Sheeran]
- The Man Who Can't Be Moved [The Script]
- Before He Cheats [Carrie Underwood]
- Back to Black [Amy Winehouse]
- Sex [The 1975]
- So Good To Me [The 1975]
- I'm Not The Only One [Sam Smith]

Long Summer Night Drives
- Single [The Neighbourhood]
- Lost Boy [Ruth B]
- Gold [Kiiara]
- A-Team [Ed Sheeran]
- Fireflies [Owl City]
- Seaside [The Kooks]
- Naive [The Kooks]
- Share The Same Sun [Stereophonics]
- Fever To The Form [Nick Mulvey]
- 7 Years [Lukas Graham]
- Habits/Stay High [Tove Lo, Hippie Sabotage remix]
- Next Year [Two Door Cinema Club]

It's Gonna Be A Long Sad Night (I'm probably drunk and crying)
- Sweater Weather [The Neighbourhood]
- RIP To My Youth [The Neighbourhood]
- Fix You [Coldplay]
- How To Save A Life [The Fray]
- Skinny Love [Birdie]
- Skin [Rascal Flatts]
-Afraid [The Neighbourhood]
- Lighthouse [G.R.L] (in memory of Simone Battle)

I'm Feeling Really Bloody Brilliant
- Hymn For The Weekend [Coldplay]
- Good Grief [Bastille]
- Boom [Major Lazer & MOTi feat. Ty Dolla $ign, Wizkid & Kranium]
- Who Do You Think Of [M.O]
- Everybody Talks [Neon Trees]
- Feel Good Inc [Gorillaz]
- Work From Home [Fifth Harmony feat. Ty Dolla $ign]

I Don't Need No Man
- Sorry [Beyoncé]
- Single [Alli Simpson]
- All Hands On Deck [Tinashe]
- Unwritten [Natasha Bedingfield]
- Toxic [Britney]
-  Bo$$ [Fifth Harmony]
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together [Taylor Swift]
- Single Ladies [Beyoncé]

I'm Really In Love
- Starving [Hailee Steinfeld]
- Us [Regina Spektor]
- Only Love [Ben Howard]
- Sweet Disposition [Temper Trap]
- Flaws [Bastille]
- Mine [Taylor Swift]
- I'm Yours [Jason Mraz]

Hope you enjoy! Let me know what you think and comment any suggestions you may have!

chlo x 

2 comments

  1. This post just got me dancing lol loved it XD
    Themysteriousemirati.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yayyy thank you! im glad you liked it!! x

      Delete

© tintsofautumn. Design by Fearne.