Saturday 16 September 2017

TOP 5 DRUGSTORE FOUNDATIONS




 




Hello everyone! You all know I love a good bargain, and where better to get that than the drugstore? If you're a regular on my blog you will also know that I love buying and reviewing foundations, especially with us pale girls in mind!

So, here are my top 5 foundations for all of you looking for products that don't break the bank and make your skin look flawless.







You will all know this one because of one of my recent blog posts; the Wet N Wild photofocus foundation. I have this in the shade Porcelain (360C), and is around £10 on amazon. Not only is this so affordable, it looks incredible on the skin. This is a great shade if you're pale, and the coverage is amazing! If you want more info on this, check out my post!




The next one is the Maybelline Fit Me matte and poreless. I have this in the shade 100 and I can genuinely say this is the only foundation I have found thus far that actually matches my skin perfectly. This product is honestly something else. It lasts for hours and hours and hours, it looks incredible even after a long time. The coverage is amazing, absolutely amazing. I often shove a load on my face, go to blend it and realise I really don't need much at all. This foundation is just £6.99 and definitely worth it, I know I will repurchase this forever.





Okay, so the next foundation is the Milani conceal and perfect foundation. Let's address the elephant in the room here; this is not my shade. At all. I ordered this off BeautyBay after hearing so many good things about it online, and to begin with...this was the lightest shade. This is 01 Creamy Vanilla. I don't know about you but the last time I checked, Vanilla isn't orange. Thankfully, they have come out with some really light shades since which I am eager to try, but for now I can only wear this when I'm really tanned. Like, really tanned, as this oxidises quite a lot.
However, I love the formula of this foundation. It is quite thick and provides amazing coverage, so you need very little. It's also an oil free formula so is great for those of you with faces like oil slicks like me. This is £13 and definitely worth the purchase...hopefully the new lighter shades are better for paler skin. 



 

The next one is the L'Oréal infallible total cover. I did do a review on this a while ago too so you can check this out here. This foundation is like a mousse; again very thick so you don't need much. This also is a little dark for me, but is a much better match than a lot of the paler shades. Although this foundation does oxidise, the coverage is amazing and it lasts SO well. This is just £9.99, but does run out quite quickly.


 

The last foundation I want to mention is one I surprisingly haven't spoken about on my blog before. This is the Maybelline dream satin liquid in the shade 2 (fair beige). I have to admit that this one does not last as long as the others, but jesus it is good while it lasts. It completely erases my pores and is really really full coverage which I was really surprised at. It leaves a satin finish but I like to mattify it down with powder and it looks great. It really does give you that airbrush finish. The colour match is also near dead on, which is obviously a bonus. This little beauty is £7.99, and is a great foundation if you want to go out somewhere for a few hours.



        I really hope you enjoyed this post and maybe found something that you want to try! What are your favourite drugstore foundations?





2 comments

  1. woah throwback! i used to use the satin one back at school haha, it worked for me well back then.

    katie. xx lacoconoire.com

    ReplyDelete

© tintsofautumn. Design by Fearne.