Saturday 9 September 2017

SEPTEMBER WISH LIST



Hello there lovelies!! Today's post is going to be a lil September wish list for you, as I've seen so many pieces already for autumn that I love!! I absolutely love autumn and can't wait for cosy jumpers, Christmas films and scented candles.

You might also have noticed that my blog name/URL has changed and I've just designed and made my new header!! I realised that my blog name and theme is quite summery which to be honest isn't really me at all. Autumn is my favourite time of the year, and I thought it was about time I change my blog to reflect what I love!!

Let's get into the post...


 
My first item is these gorgeous platform sock boots from PrettyLittleThing. I absolutely love the sock boot trend but have always been too nervous to give them a go. I love my heels and platform boots because I'm so small and black is a staple in my wardrobe. These are £30.00 and I'm definitely eyeing them up.






The second item is going to be a bit of a hit or miss for everyone. This beautiful jumper is from Missguided and retails for £35.00, which is partly why I'm so sceptical to buy! This piece is called the nude lace cuff detail knitted jumper. I just love the lace peeping out of the sleeves and the hole in the arm. I love the combination of a plain knitted jumper with white lace.



I'm not normally into cropped jumpers because I have a short torso and my high waisted jeans often make them just look like normal jumpers, but I fell in love with this distressed one from Missguided. I really love pink and the hem on it is quite unique. Not to mention it would be soooo cosy!! This is £20.00.





My next piece is a jumper dress, something unheard of and never seen in my wardrobe, simply because I am so small. I'd love to be able to rock a jumper dress with some tights and boots, and when I saw this one from Missguided the dream seemed slightly more attainable!! With things like this I definitely would have to shop from the petite section. This is slashed down to £10 which makes it so tempting.


 

My net two items are the only makeup ones of this post. Recently I have been loving Jouer, their products are such great quality and so SPARKLY! As some of you might know, I have the lip topper in Skinny Dip and the highlight in Ice and I absolutely love them both. The two you see above are the lip topper in Rose Gold (£13.50) and the highlighter in Tan Lines (£19.00).  They're both on BeautyBay and I just love rose golds/golden shimmers. Although these are probably seen as more summery colours, I love my nudes all years around and could definitely rock this in A/W17.

I hope you enjoyed this quick little post! What's on your wish list this month?

chlo xx

2 comments

  1. Your blog is so beautiful and Autumn is my favorite season!! I love the second item, because it's so unique and makes a fashion statement. That's a top that would really stand out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I'm sooo tempted to buy it xx

      Delete

© tintsofautumn. Design by Fearne.