Wednesday 6 July 2016

DAY IN LEAMINGTON- A WALK IN THE PARK



I visited a friend for a couple of days and we drove into Leamington for a few hours. I've never been actually into Leamington and was pleasantly surprised by how pretty it is.



We walked around for ages and ages looking for the perfect cafe (that also did sweet potato fries), and as it turns out, the first place we dismissed turned out to be what we were looking for. Basement Brown's had great service with really rustic, yet slightly urban decor. The food was great, and the interior meant great photos too.



We then headed to Jephson Gardens, it was a beautiful day, they were watering the flowers and all the huge fountains were on. There was a huge glasshouse which we explored, all the plants made it look like a mini jungle. It was gorgeous, and meant I got some good photos, so I'm just going to stop boring you and put them in.


















this was a little different to my usual posts but I really do love photography and hope to do more posts like this in the future!

chlo x

Post a Comment

© tintsofautumn. Design by Fearne.