Saturday 23 July 2016

A TRIP ABROAD- PARIS AND SALO, LAKE GARDA



For the past two weeks I have been on holiday with my family, probably the last one I'll ever go on with them to be honest. We drove from our home all the way to Paris for a day in DisneyLand (on the day of the bloody EUROS, may I add, thanks mum)..and then continued down to a campsite in Lake Garda, Italy. I have so so many photos I'd love to share with you all, so I thought I'd split the photos into multiple blog posts.

I've never been to Italy before, but I can now say its by far my favourite place ever to go. It's simply breathtaking. Without futher ado, here's some pictures from Paris, DisneyLand, our campsite in Lake Garda and the nearby town, Salo.


The streets of Paris - EURO finals





Every single restaurant and bar in sight was full, people spilled out onto the streets. They were sitting in trees, on the pavements, standing around televisions so they could all watch. The steps inside McDonalds were filled with people watching it on a TV there too.


Lake Garda












 Nearby town- Salo










































As you can see, the architecture around Italy is absolutely insane, the water was so blue and the ice cream was the best thing I've ever tasted. Sorry there's so many photos but I just had to share them with you all!

chlo x

Post a Comment

© tintsofautumn. Design by Fearne.