Friday 8 July 2016

HONEST REVIEW- URBAN DECAY NAKED SKIN FOUNDATION

 
 


Urban Decay. If you're into makeup and haven't heard of this brand... where have you been?! Urban Decay is the name above the Naked palettes, the All Nighter setting spray and the primer potion.
I was in Debenhams the other day and decided to splash out on the Naked Skin foundation, I've seen loads of YouTubers talk about this and wanted to give it a try.
Along with the foundation, I also bought the mini bottle of the All Nighter setting spray (only £9..how could I resist?!).
Without further ado, lets have a chat about whether this foundation was worth my precious money!


The Naked Skin "weightless ultra definition liquid makeup" is a bit of a mouthful... so lets just call it Naked Skin. I bought it for £27 from the UD counter, in the shade 0.5. I took a risk and didn't get myself colour checked by the employee, though I am deathly pale and I believe this is the lightest shade. The bottle is a decent size considering the price I paid; 30ml/1 fl oz so I am really happy that I got what I paid for.



The first thing I noticed when I pumped it onto my hand is that this foundation is not a thick, gloopy liquid foundation...it quite literally looks weightless. Using a beauty blender, I applied it onto my face and a little onto my neck, and I'm so happy with the result.

The foundation applied flawlessly and didn't cling to my skin. I don't use a makeup primer beforehand and the result was still amazing. Not only that, the colour match is perfect..not to pink or yellowy. Obviously my initial reaction was great but I decided to wear it on a busy day at work to really test it out.



I applied my usual powder, contour etc. on top and it didn't cake up at all, then I spritzed the setting spray on top and headed off to work. Can I just say that this is the BEST foundation I have ever used. I normally get super oily on my nose; it was nowhere to be seen today. No creases or dry patches either. My skin looked flawless all day, and I had it on for 10+ hours.

Perhaps the best thing about this foundation is that it doesn't even feel like I'm wearing anything on my face. The coverage is great as well so I don't even need to put much on. I honestly could not rave about this foundation enough.

As if that wasn't enough, its full of vitamins and antioxidant green tea, which means its fab for your face.... bonus!



If you're willing to splash some more cash on a foundation, I couldn't suggest anything other than this. Coupled with the setting spray, its a match made in heaven, honestly. Next time I get paid I'm going to pick up the Naked Skin concealer and give that a try as well.

Hope this was helpful for you all, see you soon!

chlo x

Post a Comment

© tintsofautumn. Design by Fearne.