Tuesday 28 March 2017

CHELTENHAM: LADIES DAY


Hello! As you all know, I love the races thanks to the introduction from my boyfriend back in September. I couldn't believe it when we got tickets to Ladies Day..like actual Ladies Day in Cheltenham. It honestly was such an amazing day out and the weather as you'll see in the photos, was perfect. In all, there were over 50,000 people there if I remember correctly.

I just thought I'd make a quick post about the day and include some photos because it's certainly something I won't forget, I'd definitely love to go back again next year.





This pink coat was the same one I wore to the races in December, it was £20 from Primark and is honestly one of my favourite pieces from my wardrobe. It took me so long to find the right dress to wear and I ended up changing my mind about a week or two before and ordering the dress you see me wearing here. Its a beautiful bodycon dress with a kind of black netting/flowery material over the top that goes a little lower than the bodycon dress itself. Its got panels where you can just see my skin underneath; like on the arms and my chest slightly. I love black dresses because you can just pair them with pretty much anything and accessorising is simple. I paired it with a black choker, I don't remember where that is from though. The dress itself is from PrettyLittleThing, around the £20/£25 mark. My shoes were also from Primark, they were literally £8/£9 and were so comfy and not too high.



It was honestly so surreal seeing all those people there, the atmosphere was insane. As you can see it was so sunny and beautiful. Everywhere was rammed but wasn't too overwhelming, everyone was just there to have a good time.


Literally just look at how many people there were over in the Tatts. The roar was so loud. You could literally hear a massive roar of emotion whenever something happened. The crowd during the Champion Chase when Douvan raced was just a mess. You could literally hear the devastation as people lost alllllllll their money.




This is my boyfriend, hello there.  The best company. (I'm a sap.)


This is probably the most insane part....we made it on the TV hahaha! We were watching the ITV Racing on the last day of Cheltenham and right at the very end, there we were. Crazy stuff.

Even though I only won £9.50 and then stuck it on a horse that lost, I had the best day ever and would seriously recommend going because it's a great day out

Chlo x

Post a Comment

© tintsofautumn. Design by Fearne.