Sunday 22 July 2018

BEST PRIMER FOR OILY SKIN


Hey everyone, I'm back for good! Its been a rollercoaster few months but I've finally finished uni and will be graduating with a first!! I'm also getting my mental health back on track which has been a long time coming.

ANYWAY, as I've mentioned about 10,000 times I have the oiliest skin ever, its gross. It also makes loving and wearing makeup quite difficult because after a while everything just slides off. Ew.

I've managed to find an absolute beauty of a primer that ACTUALLY WORKS!! Check it out down below :)




Not going to lie to you, I only regularly started wearing primer in the last 6-9 months because I genuinely didn't think it worked. Eventually I got fed up of my makeup starting off looking bomb and at the end of the day/night looking like a sweaty ogre.

CUE the primer of any oily gals dreams.


This is the L'Oréal Infallible Mattifying Base and is the only primer I have found thus far that actually makes a huge difference to my makeup. I literally cannot skip this step in my routine any more!


It's a clear, silicone consistency and keeps makeup in place for hours longer than usual. I don't have to retouch or re powder at work, on nights out etc. I don't constantly worry about looking awful, or my foundation breaking up on my nose.

It sounds silly but its been such a confidence booster to know my makeup looks good and will continue to all day!

Where to find it:
L'Oréal - £8.99
Boots - £8.99

Absolute bargz, am I right? Genuinely would recommend this lil gem to anyone suffering at the hands of those pesky oils. We can beat this gals!

chlo xx





Post a Comment

© tintsofautumn. Design by Fearne.