Sunday 29 April 2018

BH COSMETICS ZODIAC PALETTE REVIEW


Hi everyone...do you remember me? I'm really sorry I've been away for so long. I don't really want to go into my absence but lets put it this way, I'm much better off now :)

Anyway, I'm kicking back off with a review on possibly the most beautiful palette I've ever seen.
Hopefully my uploads will be semi-regular soon, my dissertation is due in less than two weeks and then I'm freeeee as of my 21st birthday!

Let's get into it.


I fell in love with this palette as soon as I saw it. I love anything to do with zodiac signs and horoscopes, so I love the concept of this. My friend bought this for me and had it shipped over, what an angel!


And here she is! Is this not the most STUNNING thing you've ever seen?! There are so many shades in this palette, both mattes and shimmers. You genuinely wouldn't need to pick up another palette for one eye look, there's so much you can do with this thing. Also, can we talk about the layout?! It's also got a massive mirror which I love.


Here's some of the matte swatches! Also peep my tattoo I got while I was gone!!! How INCREDIBLE are these? The formula of the shadows is really really great. They're more of a chalky texture, but not in a bad way; they're really soft and so easy to blend. Not to mention, they're super pigmented. Can we take a look at that black? I don't think its often you see a black eyeshadow that pigmented.
The bottom shade closest to my tattoo is such a beautiful transition shade, and I particularly love the pastel pink too.


LOOK AT THESE SHIMMERS! Oh my lord, I actually lose my breath when I look at these swatches each time. These aren't all of the shimmers but holy moly, can you believe the pigment? These have such a gorgeous texture and formula, they're really soft and buttery and look insane on your eyes. On their website, BH Cosmetics say these are "baked", which is exactly the word to describe them. I find them best to apply with your finger, and they really complete your look and add a lil wham bam.

I will say that all the shadows do produce a bit of kickback so be wary of that, but other than that, I can't fault it.


And here is the highlight from the centre of the palette! I am OBSESSED with this. It's a little glittery but not too glittery, and is a whiteish highlight with a beautiful gold reflex. I love this on my skin tone because I'm so pale.


 Ever since I got my hands on this, I have been using it non stop, and I would 100% recommend this to anyone looking for a versatile palette that packs a punch!

Where to get it:
BH Cosmetics - $21.99

I have absolutely fallen in love with BH Cosmetics as a brand recently after getting a lot of their products for Christmas. I definitely would love to do more posts on their makeup soon.

I hope you enjoyed and hopefully I'll be back soon!

chlo xx


Post a Comment

© tintsofautumn. Design by Fearne.