Friday 2 March 2018

EX1 FOUNDATION REVIEW


Hello lovelies, today of course I have a new foundation to review for you all! This is the EX1 invisiwear foundation, I saw it going around a lot on YouTube and obviously had to try it!

Want to know more? Keep reading!




Here it is! I saw this foundation going around in a lot of beauty youtuber's PR hauls, and after watching some testing videos I was super intrigued to try it! I hadn't ever heard of this brand before either so I decided to take the plunge. It's pretty inexpensive but I actually got this free with the ridiculous amount of boots points I had saved up!


Here's a look at the pump; pretty standard, nothing crazy. This foundation claims to be a lightweight and luminous foundation, looks like your skin, and oil free. Sounds like a dream, right? As a gal with extremely oily skin I wanted to put it to the test, and I actually really love this foundation.

The formula is really lightweight and it looks absolutely stunning on your skin. It's a beautiful medium-full coverage and it really makes your skin look airbrushed! I do find that it starts to separate by my nose, and I'm still on the hunt for a primer that'll keep it there all day, but it's no issue that a bit of a powder touch up can't fix.


Here's a swatch of my shade; 1.0. When I first saw it I was unsure whether it would be a good match but it's actually very good. It's more of a yellowy undertone which is much more suited to my skin. I am pleasantly surprised by this lil gem!

Where to find it:
boots - £12.50
lookfantastic - £12.50

I would definitely recommend this, especially to you ladies with olive skin tones! Its also a very reasonable price too, win win right?!

Hope you enjoyed!

chlo xx



Post a Comment

© tintsofautumn. Design by Fearne.