Sunday 25 February 2018

HUDABEAUTY DESERT DUSK PALETTE - HIT OR MISS?


Hello lovelies! Today I'm bringing you a lil review on possibly the most aesthetically pleasing palette EVER! Of course I'm talking about the HudaBeauty Desert Dusk palette...keep reading if you want to know my thoughts!




Firstly, how STUNNING is this palette?! As well as the gorgeous insert of Huda's eyes that comes with it. 18 gorgeous shades of perfection.


As you can probably tell, my favourite colour is purple, and I love using it on my eyes. This palette has a beautiful big mirror and so many shades that you can create loads of looks with. There's both mattes and shimmery/foil shades; beautifully warm and delicious, especially on blue or green eyes.


The only shade I have an issue with in this palette is Cosmo...I'm not sure if I have to dig into it a bit more, but when you swatch it, it goes all gritty and has no pigmentation. Maybe I'm using it wrong?


Are these swatches not the most perfect thing you've ever seen?! I wanted to show off some of the shimmers and mattes. From the top down is Blood Moon, Twilight (basically the same as the shade in the Morphe palette), Amethyst, Blazing, Cashmere and Turkish Delight.



These eyeshadows are RIDICULOUSLY buttery, so so so smooth and easy to blend on the eye. The shimmers are best applied with your finger and literally glide onto your skin. This formula is bloody unbelievable! I think my favourites are Twilight, Cashmere, Saffron and Blazing. This whole palette is a dream.

Where to find it:

I'm not gonna lie, this palette costs some DOLLA. Like seriously its flippin expensive. However I definitely think it is worth the money and is worth the investment if you want a really reliable palette that you can count on. The mirror is also a great bonus because some palettes don't bother with them. Anyway, this retails for £56, but is 100% worth your coin.

I hope you enjoyed! Let me know what you think!

chlo xx


Post a Comment

© tintsofautumn. Design by Fearne.