Tuesday 16 May 2017

MONTHLY FEATURE: 2BUY2SEE2READ



Hey everyone! I've decided to start a new monthly feature on my blog, called 2Buy2See2Read...which basically are posts where I recommend things for you guys to read, see and buy. I know favourites posts have been in my blog before and are kind of the cult favourite, but I wanted to make it my own! Kind of like you see "holy grails and fails" or "hits and oh god no's" on YouTube.

Anyway, I struggle to find products to write about in monthly favourites so I think this little regular feature will motivate me to find new things to talk about!! I'm really excited to share my favourite things with you because I know so many people will love them too. My blog has been getting so much positive feedback and new viewers recently and I'm so proud that I'm 100% focussing on this...I really love it!

Without further ado, let us start this month's post!



2BUY

- NATIV WATER BOTTLES
Oh my god, these bottles are amazing. Josh got me this one for my birthday because I saw it on Instagram and fell in love. I'm normally absolutely awful at drinking water, but this bottle makes it so easy!!
Obviously you've got the cute lil instagrammable quote on the one side...perfect for those cute themes!

And on the other side it has little markers for 8am, 9am, 10am and so on until 12pm...then it says repeat! And on the other side it says 3pm - 7pm. The space between each time is the amount of water you should aim to drink! So once you've finished, you refill and go with the hours!




Over the last couple of days this has been so useful in getting me to drink more water, and I've drank waaaay more than the two refills, which I know will benefit me in the long run. Not to mention it stops headaches and keeps your skin healthy! The website said that this is the equivalent to about 6 cups of water, which honestly blows my mind because its so easy to drink loads with this!

These retail at £15.99 which I think is great! Honestly well worth the purchase, and I'm so lucky that Josh got me this!

2SEE

- GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 2

Marvel have done it again! What a lil gem this is! If you haven't seen the first one or in fact any Marvel films then I seriously suggest you do! I've just got into them and I've been missing out! If you know the first film then you'll definitely love the second. A lot of people were saying it's shit but I really really loved it.


This film is great, its got a balance of action, humour and emotion. I love that it's funny, it genuinely made me laugh, but can tug at the heartstrings too! You really fall in love with the characters and I think the story is really well thought out and flows great! I could not recommend this more! ALSO CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT THIS LIL GUY?!



Groot literally says three words but completely stole my heart. What a lil cutie pie.

2 READ

- SUICIDE NOTES FROM BEAUTIFUL GIRLS

I'm mainly a beauty/lifestyle blog but I'd love to do individual posts on books as I am so obsessed with reading! Anyway, this YA book is by Lynn Weingarten, and I've included a picture of the blurb for you...


Interesting right? I thought this was going to be just your typical YA mystery...I WAS WRONG GIRL. This book has so many twists and turns in it, I don't know what the hell to think! I absolutely loved it, even when you think you've solved the mystery (I predicted a few parts myself), you haven't quite hit the nail on the head...honestly it really strings you along and keeps you on your toes.

The ending is equally as frustrating as it is intriguing. You'd have to read it to find out. But, I'd seriously recommend. I'd say its a weird hybrid cross of 13 Reasons Why (you all know how I felt about that lol) and Gone Girl (one of my favourite books of all time). So really, a weird mix between two novels, one that I hate and one that I adore, but this somehow makes the perfect mystery, and its so different to any other mystery I've heard of before.

I hope you enjoyed the first post of my little monthly feature, and I hope you buy,see or read one of these too! If you have any recommendations (especially books), leave them for me in a DM or a comment!

Chlo xx

3 comments

  1. Aw such lovely things, I love the water bottle and Guardians of the Galaxy AW YES! I also loved what you wrote about 13 Reasons Why, it summed up what I felt so well, that suicidal people aren't just waiting for someone kind to save them, I didn't know exactly what it was until now :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it! And I'm glad you agree with my 13RY post, so thank you! Xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much! I really feel the benefit of drinking so much! Im so glad you liked it!! Xx

    ReplyDelete

© tintsofautumn. Design by Fearne.