Monday 15 May 2017

A little bit of info about me!

I'm currently trying to "claim" my blog on Bloglovin' so, seeing as I have to make a whole new post just to do that, here's a little bit of info about me!



Name: Chloe Hughes

Age: I turned 20 yesterday!

Occupation: I work part time in retail and am also a full time student studying Journalism

Interests/Hobbies: I have just hung up my shoes after a 6 year cheerleading career, and I have been national champion four times! I love writing; poetry and stories. I used to be really good at poetry but I have to be in the mood to write. Blogging of course, and taking photos. I also have recently started going to the gym so that is becoming a hobby of mine! I also love watching the horse races. I have been to Cheltenham twice now.

Favourite Place: I don't really think I can choose one. Location wise, either Paris or Italy, particularly Venice. Disneyland is also my favourite. I've only ever been to Paris though. And Cheltenham Racecourse!!

Favourite Food: Steak at the moment! I only tried it about a month or so ago properly and I love it. I went to Bills with Josh the other week and had a steak, ate every bite.

Favourite Makeup Product: In terms of a product in general, I would probably say foundation, eyeshadow or lipstick. My favourite specific products of all time are the Violet Voss Holy Grail palette (find that blog post here), and my Jouer Ice highlight.

Favourite Movie: Hacksaw Ridge by far!!

What do I hate: mushrooms, hypocrites, bad drivers, when my boyfriend is right and impoliteness...manners cost nothing!

Hope you found out something new about me! If you have bloglovin', leave me a link or follow me and I'll follow you back!

Chlo xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Post a Comment

© tintsofautumn. Design by Fearne.