Sunday 28 May 2017

REVIEW: BENEFIT POREFESSIONAL PORE MINIMISING MAKEUP


Hello! Firstly, what a bloody mouthful this product is! As you can probably tell, this is a review on one of the products in the new porefessional range by Benefit.

I'm sure you've heard of the legendary porefessional primer, which is great...and they've decided to extend it!

Without hesitation, here's my thoughts!





Firstly, the packaging on this is so pretty! I love pink so this appealed to me so much, and it's got the cute lil porefessional lady on the front. Basically the aim of this stuff is to cover your pores, and you can team it up with as many or as little of the new range products as you want.

You can use this under your foundation or on it's own, I prefer using this under foundation, as you all know I love a full coverage base!


I obviously got the shade 1, the lightest because I'm pale af. This shade is great for me, it doesn't oxidise and isn't too pink toned either. But I'm sure if it is slightly the wrong tone for you, that your foundation would cover it a little.

As you will see in the photo below, the bottom pops out and there's a little sponge to apply the product with. If you unscrew the top, theres a little dropper thing. If you press the button on the side, it dispenses one drop with every press.


You honestly don't need much of this product, and although the little sponge does work, I find a beauty blender really makes the product sink seamlessly into the skin.

I honestly love this stuff!! It's sheer enough so it isn't cakey at all under your makeup, but it really does work! It honestly makes my pores disappear, and believe me, mine are bad. I apply this on my nose and a little bit of my cheeks and then move onto my foundation.

My skin looks so so flawless and lovely, I honestly can't quite believe it!

I would definitely recommend this for people with really problematic pores! I've just moved back from uni so haven't had chance to use it with the actual porefessional primer because its still packed, but I'll definitely be trying that!

Where to find it:

-Benefit, £26
-Boots, £26
-Lookfantastic, £26
-ASOS, £26
-Debenhams, £23.50 (ON SALE!) usually £26

Hope you enjoyed this! I'll definitely be trying other stuff from the range too!

chlo xx

Post a Comment

© tintsofautumn. Design by Fearne.