Thursday 15 September 2016

H&M OOTD - KHAKI PLAYSUIT


It's the end of summer and it's that weird weather where sometimes it's completely boiling and the next it's freezing. What is that all about? Do you wear a scarf and jumper, or do you wear shorts and a crop top? The day I did this shoot it was really really warm; perfect playsuit weather.

I really struggle posing for photos and having my photo taken so this was a huge deal in terms of my confidence, but I actually really enjoyed myself and I'm happy with how the shots turned out.

Hope you enjoy!





Playsuit: H&M (size 6) £8.99 on website

The reason I love this playsuit is because its so versatile; I've worn it on nights out dressed up with heels as well as styled like this during the day. I also wear it with sandals or my black jelly shoes and they work just as well. Its also so flattering, especially with the little tie around the waist which really pulls everything in to accentuate your shape.


This khaki green colour is really in right now and it's so versatile to wear. It looks especially nice with black. I love this look with the boots because it isn't too summery, plus boots make my legs look super long which is a struggle being 5"2!

Boots: H&M, I think they were around the £30 mark

These boots are amazing because they're so comfy; I can wear them all day and be completely fine, and they've lasted me so long... definitely worth the money. 





I'm so happy with how these pictures turned out and I'd love to do more lookbooks/outfits of the day, especial for Autumn/Winter as its my favourite time of year. This was a huge confidence boost for me, especially as I prefer to be behind the camera actually doing the shooting.

Let me know what you think!

chlo x

Post a Comment

© tintsofautumn. Design by Fearne.