Wednesday 23 August 2017

WET N WILD PHOTOFOCUS FOUNDATION REVIEW


 Hello again, surprise surprise I have another foundation review for you...but you all know they're my fav thing to do and literally NOBODY on the internet caters for us oily gals so I'm taking one for the team.

Lets jump into the review!!




Originally I saw this review on Jeffree Star's YouTube channel and I was like holy shit, this stuff is drugstore price and looks incredible. But of course Jeffree lives in America. Oh the joys of living in England.
BUT my prayers were answered when I found this on Amazon in literally all the shades, I cried I swear I was so so excited. Obviously it took a little while to come because it was coming from the states but boyyyy I could've waited forever if it meant I would get this in the end.


Firstly I really love the packaging, it looks quite expensive considering I got it for about £10! I got the shade porcelain which I will get into more in a second but I'm pretty sure I saw most of the shades on Amazon. As you can see down in the left hand corner it says cruelty free which is always great for a product because we don't want those lil bunnies being harmed.


Here's the applicator, which I have to say I absolutely love! You all know I had huge issues with my NARS stick applicator because it just fell off and got on the carpet and was generally quite a traumatic experience. This one however is sturdy and applies the product well, though you do have to be careful it doesn't drip off lol.

Okay so, on the back it says that it eliminates photo flashback, which I think is very true from what I've experienced so far. I do know however that with most people its translucent powder that causes flashback. But, as I said I have had no issues with flashback when wearing this foundation.

If you lift the label it says it "delivers flawless and buildable coverage", "precision match colour with matte, second skin finish" and "soft focus properties help perfect appearance of skin".


And can I just say? This shit is magic. I don't think I have ever used a foundation like this before. It didn't make me break out, my skin has never looked so flawless yet so natural????? how?????? You barely need any product and it FRIKKIN LASTS.

As you all know I have disgustingly oily skin, and the main place my foundation looks awful first is my nose, on the tip of it and around it. To be honest with pretty much every foundation I need to top up at least once in the day because that's how my skin naturally is, but this doesn't break up on my nose...so I can actually keep my nose highlight on for SO LONG, and I barely need to fix anything.


I will say that I have noticed it does oxidise on the skin, but other than that, this is such a great shade match for me considering I bought it on the internet. Nothing you cant blend into the neck right ladies? Also it has a really satisfying smell, kind of like a fruity suncream.

All in all, I'd say for the price this is absolutely insane. IN. SANE. This is definitely my favourite foundation to date and I'm so excited that so many drugstore brands are releasing incredible products for such low prices.

Hope you enjoyed this and let me know if you try it or have tried it yourself!!

Give my blog twitter a quick follow while youre here, I do polls about my next posts and generally chat to everyone and have a great time!! @citylights_blog

I think my next two products on the agenda to test will be the Makeup Forever Ultra HD foundation stick and the new Milani conceal and perfect shade! (I've tried this before but the palest shade only matches me on my first day of tan lol) so look out on my Instagram for that!! (@ChloeeeeeV)

chlo xx

Post a Comment

© tintsofautumn. Design by Fearne.