Thursday 9 June 2016

HONEST REVIEW - BENEFIT HOOLA BRONZER


























One of the most popular products that Benefit sells by far is the Hoola bronzer; it's everywhere.

Beauty bloggers in particular love it, and I'm sure if you're into makeup you'll have seen it all over YouTube.

I was gifted the Hoola bronzer for my birthday, and I'm here to give you a full rundown on the product itself.


The Hoola bronzer retails at £23.50 on the Boots website, which is quite expensive..the sort of product you need to know you'll like before you buy it.
I'm a student and when I buy more high end products, I don't want to be kicking myself when I have a shit product and no money for my weekly food shop (....sorry mum!!).

Hoola is a matte bronze powder, a really lovely warm toned product that comes in an adorable little box with a flip up lid and a small mirror, super compact. Its a great product to just chuck in your bag and use on the go or during the day.
It also comes with a really cute brush, which fits perfectly into the hollows of your cheeks and makes application ten times easier (fab because product application stresses me out).

Personally, I use a cream contour before using the bronzer to intensify and deepen my contour, but it can be used for contour or to generally bring some colour to your face... especially if you're super pale and sickly looking like me...pale girls holler @ me!!

Depending on the look you're going for, you can either create a strong or subtle contour/bronze, however my only fault is that this product can require a LOT of blending, otherwise you end up with lines of brown on your face which we totally don't want!!

So, if you're thinking of buying the Hoola bronzer (and dipping into your weekly shop money... don't worry, I won't tell), I would 100% recommend. Its great for all skin tones and really completes your makeup, finishing you off with a lovely healthy glow.

P.S. it looks amazing with a sweep of blusher; try Benefit's rockateur, or, I use Seventeen's stamp blusher for a gorgeous shimmer.

Until next time,

chlo x


Post a Comment

© tintsofautumn. Design by Fearne.