Friday 24 June 2016

OOTD - BOUTIQUE OF MOLLY

 
Today I'm bringing you an OOTD featuring this gorgeous top from Boutique of Molly!

 
I wasn't really sure which way to dress this top, because its actually really versatile. Its comfy and cute enough to dress casually with a pair of jeans like I have, and could also be paired with shorts... but its so gorgeous and sophisticated that it could also be paired with some wedge sandals or some heels to wear out to dinner.
Its perfect for summer as well, i'll definitely be taking it on holiday with me, its really beachy and will be great for hot days and cool evenings. I could also switch up the trousers by wearing some denim shorts.
 
 
 
It's quite sheer material, so would require a bandeau or a strapless bra. I went for a white strapless bra and it was barely noticeable. It literally is one of the comfiest tops I've ever worn, and its equally as comfy off the shoulder and on the shoulders.
 
Perhaps the best part of this top is the sleeves, the flower detail really catches the eye and is so interesting. I just can't get over how beautiful this top is. It looks amazing when you have a tan as well!
 
Boutique of Molly provided amazing service and my order even came in a pink packet which was adorable!
 
 
I love my Joni jeans as well, they're the best fitting jeans I own and they're so comfy. Normally when I buy jeans they're baggy in at least one area of my body because I'm so weirdly proportioned, either that or they're too long because my legs are stupidly short. I would definitely repurchase these in this style, not to mention theres loads of other styles as well.
 
OUTFIT DETAILS:
TOP- Boutique of Molly £27.95
JEANS- Topshop Joni jeans £36
 
 
 


 Don't forget to check out Boutique of Molly:
Twitter
instagram
Official website
facebook

chlo x

Post a Comment

© tintsofautumn. Design by Fearne.